Looking for Nokian brand tires? Linder Tire in Iowa City, North Liberty and Grinnell, IA has the most availability! Is item number T430728 not what you are looking for? Do you need a different size than 255/45R18XL? We offer many more tire sizes - contact us to find out more information!
- Arctic Sense Grip Concept: Enables first-class winter grip as well as more precise and comfortable handling. The computer-optimized sipes, or grooves and cuts, of the symmetrical tread pattern work optimally in carrying weather on ice, snow and bare road alike.
- Cryo Crystal 3: Small bio material particles in the new-generation rubber compound that boost lateral and longitudinal grip, acting like built-in studs, creating sharp, tough grip edges inside the rubber.
- Efficient Fuel Savings: With a lightly rolling tread design and state-of-the-art tread compound, it has up to 5% lower rolling resistance than the award winning Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2, and even below the values of some all0season tires.
- Ultra High Tensile Steel: Belt material makes the structure light but hard. Providing precise handling even at higher speeds.
- Driving Safety Indicator and Winter Safety Indicator (DSI, WSI): As the tire wears, the DSI fades allowing you to and accurately check tread depth. WSI: once the snowflake has worn out, the driver should purchase new tires to ensure winter driving safety.
- Environmentally Friendly: Sustainability is as important as safety: Nokian Tyres use only low-aromatic, purified oils in production.
- Severe Service Emblem: Exceeds the government standard for tire performance in harsh winter conditions.